Thursday 21 October 2010

Thursday's Post

Today's meeting is making me pretty anxious

I have a group meeting this afternoon at 3 o'clock, which I'm a little uneasy about. So far, even getting six people into the same room at the same time has proved beyond us, and today is going to be no exception; to be fair to any absentees, it was arranged at short notice and we're still getting into our stride. Hopefully, any future meetings will be easier to arrange. Maybe we should split into sub-groups?

And having got as many of us together as we can, we then have to work out in detail our task list, and start thrashing out a compromise script; so far, everyone I've talked to has had very firm ideas about the script. The problem is, none of them seem to overlap. Oh well, I'm sure it won't be as bad as I fear.

I'll let you know tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment