Wednesday 27 October 2010

Night Thoughts

In which our intrepid hero wakes in the night with a feeling of impending doom...

Awake at 3am aware that I hadn't posted, and mentally started writing this blog post. I'm really, really questioning the wisdom of taking this course.

It's not simply that the work is alien to me and I have to absorb a huge amount, while all the while time is even at more of a premium; finances have forced me back to the BEH at a critical period and I'm worried that Film Studies is becoming such a time sink that it's adversely affecting my other subjects.

But on top of that I'm reliant on five other people whom I've not worked with before, and that's posing an even bigger challenge.

I haven't posted the storyboard yet as I promised on Monday -- I'll try and get to that tomorrow...or Friday, since I'll be on my way back from London tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment