Monday 25 October 2010

Just Another Mental Monday

Shot Lists, Scene Lists & Storyboards

I worked six hours today without a break, because my lunch break had to be sacrificed for another group meeting. This subject is a bigger time sink than the other three combined -- and I do not exaggerate. I came straight home after my last lecture, and aside from a half-hour dinner break I've worked ever since, and have had to cancel going out tonight.

Grumble over.

We had to work out where we going to shoot each shot in a simple script that we were given, and then take stills from each position. It took us about an hour and several false starts, but we eventually got our pictures. The simple story board that came out of that exercise will be up on here tomorrow.

And in the meeting, we managed to nail down an ending...score!

No comments:

Post a Comment