Thursday 21 October 2010

Inside

Today's film is Inside, made by Trevor Sands and starring Six Feet Under's Jeremy Sisto.



It's the first short I've seen with (English*) dialogue, and I may have become so conditioned by the dialogue-free shorts that I've been watching that I'm unsure whether I actually prefer my films to be free of jibber-jabber.







* We did actually watch a couple of French talking films with dialogue; one of them had voiceover rather than dialogue, but was so awful it was beyond description, but the other was very good; so I don't think that I'm automatically anti-dialogue. It may be that there were other issues, with the production for example.



That said, it had an original premise -- although I saw the twist coming, and didn't buy into the logic of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment