Tuesday 2 November 2010

Move Over, Brad Pitt

A New Star Is Born...

(The main title was ironic, by the way -- as you'll see below...)

I didn't manage to blog yesterday, despite putting in a marathon 12 1/4 hour stint, that finally ended at 8.30 last night. Today won't be quite so long - at least, I hope it won't.

All things considered though, it was a great day.

On the downside, I made my screen debut in a filmed version of The Eager Student. I may have overdone the tired and washed out bit, so that it might have to be retitled The Knackered Old Student. :)

It was genuinely weird, seeing myself as others do. I have a mole on my neck just below my right ear, but I'm used to seeing it below my left. Odd little things like that make everything look a little surreal.

It was slightly unpleasant, if I'm honest. I have fairly low self-esteem which I manage to hide most of the time; maybe if I was used to it, had glammed up, etc, it wouldn't have been so bad...but hey. It's all about the experience.

What I found hardest was not looking at the camera, and having to try and do everything the same from take to take. It's much harder than it looks.

And the upside about yesterday?

Oh no, you don't get all that in one day. I'll post about that tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment